Thursday 11 October 2007

Much goodness

Well, my parcels were (literally) everything I wanted.

My japanese fabric.... so much goodness



The wool I ordered (clearly more balls than just these 2)





More fabric (applique too but no pics)


Not only that, but more goodness today when my patchwork interiors book arrived!




I cant wait to get started on it all. I have a fair few things in mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Now these little things....
......Are now fully equipped to run round the house, transporting a hungry mouth and a leaky tap. Another week and we will have to hand her over I think.

There's a surprise coming up soon.... for the little few who read this. Maybe next week, depends how things go.

2 comments:

Hyena In Petticoats said...

Oh my goodnes.... fabric AND paws.......

How good is Leslie? Her fabrics are fantastic, and she'll hunt things down for you too, if you need something special.....

Congrats on the new sewing machine - I got a Janome Excel II - fabulous. I love it to death.

xxx

Amanda Jean said...

have fun with that japanese fabric. it looks lovely!