Wednesday 21 November 2007

Unfinished business

Well, Man was complaining that he couldn't keep up with what I was knitting these days. I rolled my eyes and pretended I had no idea what he was talking about, but... um.... well

I havn't finished stitching up the nativity

I havn't finished the second drops jacket (it's hibernating)

I havn't finished my autumn colours top (knitted)

I havn't finished autumn colours top (crocheted)

I havn't started second first-timer sock

I havn't finished Mans jumper (I frogged it last night, infuriated with the pattern and yarn)

and well..... don't tell, but I cast on another jumper. It's going really quick though. The yarn was just sitting there and I thought it's just messy not being used. So... um....

I suppose I should go and hang my head in shame....or knit...

Oh yeah, and this is only my unfinished yarn related items.... there are thousands of unfinished shop products and christmas gifts. Ouch.

2 comments:

Rani said...

Just keep knitting, just keep knitting, just keep knitting knitting knitting.

-that's from Finding Nymo (just keeps swimming) and it's my mantra this month!

Hyena In Petticoats said...

Jeepers.....

That's some to-do list! I'm glad mine isn't that long! (though it probably would be if I actally sat down and thought about it!!)

Thanks for dropping by my blog, and for participating in the Pay-It-Forward!

Can you please email me your postal address so I know where to send your gift to?

Thanks!

Leah xx