Friday 14 December 2007

Mr Greedy and the Gingerbread house


Another week ends... I cant believe it. Next weekend is Mans birthday and then ta daaa its christmas.... ouch... where does the time go??? As you can see above, Mr Greedy and his salt dough counterpart..... it turned out well and my little student was really excited when he saw I made it for him (it was all dry for his arrival thank goodness)

Below you can see the dough decorations we made. These are my students ones, which we threaded and got ready to hang before he left. We also watched the muppet christmas carol and I gave him the 'Mr Men christmas carol' to read for next year.



And here was our second christmas activity last night... A gingerbread house, complete with snowy icing and sparkly jellies. Was great fun.


Ok, I'm off for the weekend. Take care and keep warm.... it snowed here today!! I am hoping that (as usual) my folks had more snow as we are off to visit them.

See you monday folks.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I think we're all feeling the time crunch--LOL! Good to know we're all in the same boat :o) Your gingerbread house is so sweet--just lovely! Happy week to you all ((HUGS))

Rani said...

So much fun! I hardly have time to check my favorite blogs (yours was first tonight!!)

I love all those fun activities. What a nice teacher you are - hope you had a great weekend!

Rani