Tuesday 22 January 2008

Lost in.... a ball of yarn

Guess what I have got....


I'll give you a clue....

Do not be distracted by the beautiful balls of yarn.....


Or the pretty colours...


Look beyond the balls.... to The Winder.... of the balls...


Fabulous...


And yes.... i did wind every bit of wool I have in the house!

Of course, Hamish found it all very hard work.... *snort*



'Lost in translation now looks like this...



As you can see, we have a neck and we are well on our way to having a covered up midrift too.


Speaking of covered up..... we have had a good deal of this the last few days...


I wonder if there is a 'real' explanation for why I can see farther in the photos than I can with my
eyes..... hmmm... its erie. It feels like we are characters in 'The Others'...


Sorry about the long pause in the posts, exams and knitting in the downtime.

2 comments:

Sophie said...

Good work on your Drop Blouse !

Rani said...

Maybe you should accept a huge package of all my yarn and you can wind it for me! I still have to use my knees or my hubby's hands. It was fun at first but now the job is TEDIOUS! You lucky girl!

Good luck on those finals!

Rani