Thursday 7 February 2008

Making Peoples day

Hee hee, I had to post this, Cashmere cafe, one of the fabby blogs that I gave the 'you make my day award' posted this in her blog when passing it on...

"...After careful thought I decided that no, I probably cannot give this award to Ravelry, where I have met a couple of lovely, great, kind and adorable knitters..."

After giggling a lot, I thought, how true though...

So, this is the new sock....



See the distinct lack of holes around the gusset. That is with the biggest thanks to Rani and
Queen of the froggers who helped me way back on the first disast....I mean sock.

I had a lot of new visitors to the site this week and I would just like to say thanks to them for popping in and having a look at my wee site and wee life. And thanks for all the comments, its been lovely to be visited as much.

2 comments:

Mrs Moog said...

Your sock looks great so far! I've only tried knitting socks once and got into a very holey mess. One day I will learn - in the meantime I will admire everyone else's beautiful socks :)

marit said...

Great sock! I've knitted socks for about a year (I had done it earlier too, but that was only boring heavy-yarn worksocks!)and it is really fun!
Loved the comment on Ravelry! It sounds like a great place. I haven't signed up for it though...
Thanks for telling me how to get a badge/whatever on my blog!