Thursday 18 December 2008

Blog Fairy

Well.... as you can see I visited the Blog fairy and used one of the fabulous free templates to jazz up the old blog a little.... I like it.... ok, so it's really the dummy's guide to redecoration, but quite frankly, when it comes to computers, that's about the extent of my capabilities.

Do let me know if you find it obscenely difficult to read wont you??

If you check out 30 Days, you will see that Mique has a fantastic blog makeover giveaway going on... so if you fancy a makeover, and you are more on the ball than me.... why not enter... you never know, you might just be the new author of the trendiest blog in blogland.

So.... I have no pics of the mans jumper... which isnt finished...though it almost is. Other than that preparations are insane and we are about to move house....tomoro.... oh and did I mention that we are hosting christmas for 20 people.... yes... I think we might be mad afterall.

Wish us luck... and lots of good cheer!

2 comments:

Rani said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Rani

Beth said...

Oh, it looks nice! A little blog botox is always good!