Thursday 3 September 2009

Knitted distraction

Well, More knitting will let you know that the baby is not here. The OBGYN said that it's fine for now and has booked an appointment on Monday afternoon if I don't give birth over the weekend, so we'll see.

Of course, knitting has been a welcome distraction from life at the moment, which has meant I have finished another project. I can't do much else.

These are the felted slippers, they need another round in the washing machine, but they are working out perfectly, thankfully I don't need them yet (it's not cold enough at all).

I also made my sister some slippers. It was the Drops crochet slippers in Eskimo, of course, I didn't use Eskimo. and I changed the flower for one that was a bit larger and more extravagant.


The pattern is exceptionally easy and very quick to make. I am already on a second pair for my mother.

It's going to be a quiet day in for us today I think (provided the baby doesn't show). The funeral was at 6am for us, we hope it's gone well, we'll be able to talk to family later.

2 comments:

Rani said...

What a week for you! Good thing you always have your knitting as constant therapy, right?

Anonymous said...

they look lovely and cozy! well done!

xx
Ligia