Wednesday 30 June 2010

Finally a productive post!



Well, I've been merrily following all the lovely things other people have been doing but havn't managed to get round to posting about my FO's. I have momentarily misplaced the cable for my camera, which means I can't show pics of the Sun bonnet I finished for Rafaela, but I promise to do so as soon as I find the cable.

However, if you take a peek at my mini-etsy shop on the side bar, you can see what other things I have been up to. I decided to take up hand painting roving, some for personal use, as I cannot afford to buy it, and some to sell, so that I make a little money somewhere. I think it looks lovely, the pics arn't the greatest because etsy makes you shrink them down to load them up. This one is my favourite of all



I called it 'Stormy shore' and it's lovely soft Blue Faced Leicester. I really enjoyed dying them too.

Anyway, I'll hopefully post tomorrow with pics of the bonnet and maybe some other things I have been up to. Thank you all for your kind thoughts regarding the storm. We did have more bad weather but nothing else as bad as it was, thankfully. We havn't managed to fix all the damage yet, that's going to take a while.

3 comments:

Rani said...

The roving is very pretty. A new hobby, too - with maybe a little cash on the side.

How is baby girl? You must be in heaven, watching all the new tricks that she can do. Every week, month, seems filled with new surprises when they are so little like that.

marit said...

Gorgeous How on earth do you find time for all of this???

Have a great summer:-)

Sally said...

Loving all the colours. Hope you find your cable soon!